- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We have an appointed data responsible officer, and we only act with third parties on personal data level if they are a necessary external developper for us. In such cases we always have a data handling contract between us and them.
- We do, as a natural effect of being a membership based advantage program, work with partners who through us can send offers to the community.
- We will never keep your data if you do not want us to. You are free to unroll from the membership at any time, and will not receive information from us again. Of course we hope this will not be the case, but we respect your privacy and preferences.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.